Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mayy's Closet #62

How did your weekend go? Hope y'all had a better one than I did! Although I think I had a pretty good one. In terms of luck and blessings. Saturday night was spent with the girls once again at their place, this time watching part 1 of Deathly Hallows. Yummy food cooked by Shiyu and Anna both! Sunday was spent dropping off clothes for sale to this girl living pretty far away but I really wanted to sell so yeah. After that, met up with Brandon and Jian Hann at Northbridge for dimsum at Golden Century. The biggest thing happened to me there...but let's just say there are really some kind souls in the world out there and I am very very blessed to come across one. So be kind y'all! Karma karma karma.

Alright, back to clothes. Now that I have set up my own personal page, Mayy's Closet and waiting on new clothes to arrive so I can post them up, I find myself spending more time on fb. Quite distracting to my uni work I would say. UH OH. But at the same time, I am pushing myself to really look at my wardrobe and say which ones NEED to go and which can stay. Here is a top that will be staying for a very long while....

This black butterfly-sleeved top is from the brand Moolala which can be purchased from City Beach. I got it in Harbourtown for about AUD29? I was hesitating back then but I knew I had to despite the slightly high price tag.

I love the simplicity and comfiness of the style and material. Perfect for summer, spring, autumn and I wore it in winter. Slightly wrong weather but yeah. Ive had it for about a year now before I wore it for the first time. I know I know, I really don't know what's wrong with me ok.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Love the pink and grey painting like feathers as the design front. Think the whole idea here is to portray like a bird or something, with wings! Can you see it?

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment