Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Completely Random

Does anyone recall the cutest little bunny ever created? Thumper in the Bambi movie? Walt Disney drew him well and it is one cartoon character that is severely underappreciated. Everyone knows it cute and loves its mischievious friendly personality. Yet, hardly anyone remembers it enough to say hey, thats one of my favourite characters.

Well, I like the little tyke so much I took the photo below... A cute kids jumper of Thumper. Wished I had a kid so I have the reason to buy that!

And as if the cartoon one isn't cute enough, I recently came across a pet bunny which bears an uncanny resemblance to Thumper...

SQUEALS IN DELIGHT. This little furry ball of fur caused quite a stir on my facebook page when I put this photo up. Nawwwwwwwwwww...

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

And I wish you all sweet dreams under a warm blanket. Doesn't it look warm and happy? Sighs. So cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment