Tuesday, July 26, 2011

M's Food Find #63

A whole heap of apologies for the neglect here! I don't even have the time to upload all my photos from the past couple of weeks. Dont you worry, I am doing it now. So while it's transferring, let me blog more about food. The clothes and shoes can wait.

Winter is the time for hot coffee and hot chocolate and everything warm. So after dimsum one day with colleagues down in Northbridge, Jeanette requested to drop by a little cafe off Fitzgerald street in North Perth.

What a quaint little street, so chic and chill. I love the chill factor and the relaxed feeling when I stepped into the little cafe. It may look small on the outside but it actually can fit quite a lot of people.



32 Angove St

North Perth 6006 WA


They also have a couple other stores at Maylands (45 8th Avenue) and Subiaco (1 Denis Street).






I would seriously want to buy one of those envirocups! So cute!!! But I just didn't spend enough time in the cafe as we only stopped for a takeaway. Rest assured I will be back, since it blew me away in the short time there.


Jeanette raved about the hot chocolate and coffee.

And those cakes were so tempting that I had to cave in for a small sweet treat in the form of a...

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


MARS BAR macaroon!!! They weren't tiny either at AUD3.50, so well worth the size and flavour. Even though the main taste was chocolate, the nutty aftertaste was pretty fulfilling. The cupcakes had quite good reviews online and I am dying for some now! They also serve brekkie (YUMS) and light lunch plates like sandwiches.


I can so imagine myself enjoying a sunday brekkie or brunch there and just chilling out for abit. Big sighs, so looking forward to october when I submit this thing. And if you are working and have the weekends off unlike a student, pop over for a beautiful relaxed day ahead of you...


Till my next food find, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment