Sunday, December 16, 2012

mayyn meal - The Beaufort Street Merchant

It was the day of the Beaufort Street Festival and the street was closed down with all kinds of shops and stalls overflowing onto the roads. The weather was hot, the crowds pretty busy to be honest. 

X and I decided to stop by the Beaufort Street Merchant for lunch and to escape the heat for abit. 



ootd, just my very first maxidress and a pair of jelly flats.


Anyway, foodwise. We ordered the pork to share which came with the coleslaw. Interesting mustard accompaniment and the pork was cooked quite well. We had to wait quite awhile to be served because it was so packed.


Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

We also shared the chips with aioli. I think the saltiness was just right and the portions were just nice for us both to share.

The day was really more about the festival though. I spent more time in the house decor and furniture shops which is always good fun. i ended up finding my perfect whiskey decanter and bought it. Also found the perfect print to go in my bedroom and eventually went back to buy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment