Monday, December 3, 2012

mayy's ootd

Well one reason why I decided to come back to Perth this early on in november was because I knew I could not miss Jodie's birthday thing. My 2012 wouldnt have been the same without her. 

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

So for her birthday party, I wore my blue gradient bodycon toga dress from Trapeze at Subiaco for the first time. Matched it with the Aldo printed pumps and gold Valleygirl clutch. Simple gold accessories finished the look. 

The photo is a bit dark because with all the drinking going on, taking photos is the least of one's concern. I took my blue eyeliner out for its first spin though. It was interesting and am looking forward to using more of it soon. 

after all, the holidays season is upon us and I cannot wait for the parties. 


No comments:

Post a Comment