Tuesday, December 4, 2012

mayyn meal - Taro Taro

a good friend Marsha will be heading to Taiwan next year and just asked me whats good there for food. honestly i had to think for quite awhile...

but in Perth if I needed to satisfy any Taipei cravings, its a short five minutes drive away from my place to East Victoria Park.

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

As you can see, Taro Taro is the name of the shop. I went for the first time with Kath for a quick lunch and catch up the other day. They sell a variety of Asian desserts and bubble tea that closely resembles Gong Cha in Singapore.

They also have savoury snacks like XXL Chicken Chop, Oyster Mee Sua and all that typical Taiwanese street food. And Kath had the braised minced meat rice while I had the handmade noodles with herbal tea egg.

I found it quite reasonable, taste-wise. Could have been stronger in the braised taste though but the minced meat were too finely minced.

If I wanted a quick lunch or in dire need of a Taiwanese snack, it is THE place to go to. because it probably is the only place...


Taro Taro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment