Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Completely Random

Yet another INSANELY hot and dry day here in Perth. It will continue that streak for the next 10 days it seems. The weather forecast on msn.com.sg shows that it stays within the 30degree to 33degree range. Faints. WHERE THE HECK IS MY NICE AUTMUN WEATHER?! I am very angry and annoyed.

With the increasing workload and late nights I have now, I seem to need coffee more than ever. Not hot ones at the moment, but I really miss my ice-blended coffee drinks from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Yes, I am NOT a Starbucks fan. It's like the Nike/Adidas debate.

I like the sepia tone here.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
That's the Christmas special drink, peppermint flavoured. A cute candy cane hooked on to it to brighten up my morning, before I hit the books for A levels. I miss the outlet at Centrepoint in Orchard Road where they had a really really nice manager named Steven. I don't know where he is now and the outlet is now freaking Starbucks. Yeah, not happy eh.

So in Perth, not the best substitute but in extreme occasions, Gloria Jeans Voltage help to lessen the pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment