Monday, March 14, 2011

M's Food Find #28

The weather is heating up again for these few days. The sun is ridiculous and you need copious amounts of water to hydrate everyday. Don't forget sunblock! So while I was stuck waiting for a parking spot for ages earlier, I found myself craving for water (I forgot my bottle) and ice-cream.

In particular, the refreshing and light royal white riesling wine ice-cream from Mercer's I had in Singapore.

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
I got this from a wine fair by Carrefour in Plaza Singapura July last year. There are 6 flavours and I liked this one best. You can really taste the alcohol in it and it has a pretty strong taste. I guess, you can say it stays true to its flavour.

I suggest you try this brand because the ice-cream is different, smooth and really good for hot weather. So refreshing and different. Serve it at a dinner party and blow the guests away.


http://www.mercersdairy.com/
Check them out on their website.

Till my next food find, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment