Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mayy loves M&M's!

It was a day of snacking during my second meeting so I ended up not having lunch. I started with the mint pack of M&M's Steven was eating when I first took my seat. So I thought I would post a few photos of my M&M's moments!

That is when the first time MINT flavour came into the SG market. I love all things mint ever since I was a kid and had my first taste of mint ice-cream and peppermint green tea!

Look at that handful of dark green, light green and white M&M's! It really does make you feel minty-fresh just by looking at it no? Here in Aussie, I get the BIG pack which you pretty much have to learn to control your intake. Otherwise...

Yes M&M's, I love you too... (during a JC lecture instead of paying attention...)

One of my favourite flavours, CRISPY which is luckily a mainstream flavour now. I remembered when it was first introduced in SG and how I would crave for it every other day.

In the same JC lecture, I created MAY with M&M's.

My ultimate favourite flavour, PEANUT BUTTER. It is also now a mainstream flavour around so thank goodness. I like how the saltiness comes through when you bite into those pieces of goodness.

My favourite COLOUR of the M&M's series. I remember for Valentine's Day in JC2, my junior Sek surprised and gifted me a bottle of blue M&M's. I love it. One of my ALL-TIME favourite gifts ever. Thank you for the thoughtfulness! =))))))

This was also a limited edition pack which came about in JC2 and either Jo or Liying brought it to share during our coffeebean study marathon for A levels. It was ALL PINK, the flavour was so cute too! Anyway, if I can get my hands on a packet of this now, I will be a very very happy girl for the year.

Also a limited edition to promote Pirates of the Carribean movie. I found it a wee bit sweet but the colours so pure and resort-like. I love it. Perfect for a beach-theme party perhaps?

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Cute skulls printed on the shells too. So we end this cute little post with the letter M spelled with pirate pearls. One big wish of mine is to visit the world of M&M's in USA. I have seen photos and heard good things, I believe heaven exists on earth then. And in SG, we get a small slice of heaven in CANDYLICIOUS in Resorts World Sentosa where there are lots of M&M's merchandise to be purchased as well as the more-than-rainbow colours M&M's available. You know where to get me my gifts now ;)

1 comment: