Saturday, March 19, 2011

M's Food Find #29

It is not a whole NEW food FIND, per se but if you haven't yet tried it and you are a chocoholic or dessert fan, you HAVE TO.

That being said, I havent really yet found a place where I can chill out with friends here. A place where we know straight off, AHHHH good food, sweets, girly talk, let's head there. In Singapore, there are MORE than enough places like that which I love.

This dessert here is from Big O Cafe. There is one in Wheelock Place,which is the one I head to more often about 3/4 years ago. I haven't really headed back there what with all the new food places sprouting up and I am hardly back.

I love all colourful this dessert looks and how happy it makes me everytime I look at the photo.


This cake is called the Aphrodisiac. I was first attracted to it because of the shape it is in. I also think the shape of it looks perfect and the height of that chocolate sends me spiralling. This chocolate cake is TRULY decadent. The dusting on the outside was nice and bitter and the inside so chocolatey and smooth and fudgy and becomes a little gooey in your mouth.

I am so not exaggerating here. You really should give it a go. Besides that, Big O serves a good durian chocolate cake too. For durian lovers, you can give that a go. If you want to have 'real' food before desserts, Big O also serves up main courses, and the works. I like their butter vegetables side! Saves me the calories for the chocolate goodness.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Yes, I demolished the WHOLE thing on my own. It looks good even after the demolition. Oh noooo, now I really am craving for it. Will any kind sould ship one over for me?

Till my next food find, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment