Friday, March 18, 2011

Mayy's Closet #6

The first day of this year being THIS early in uni and not having to stress over parking. I would say thats a good thing. Not the outfit I am wearing today but I just wanted to blog somemore since I refuse to start on my research just yet! I also doubt my supervisors know about this so phew.

This black romper from Supre (yes, again) was from my first trip to the big warehouse here at Osborne Park. It is also my first playsuit. It is all black and in size L. A little too big for me but I just had to have it. It has been over 2 years now and I still love it lots. It has also been with me on my trip to Florence, Italy and I remember wearing it to Chianti region for a wine tour. Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


It was actually summer over in Italy but I still managed to wear leggings and cardigan without sweating much. Wish it was like that here! So I just wear it on its own here, accessorizing with big hoop earrings which I love as it givees the look abit more glamour and rockchic feeling. The puffed up front hair and a nice belt.


I also wore this with Shoestopper #17 to uni once as well. A very casual/semi-corporate look still. If there is even such a thing.


With black as a base, it can take you from day to night, changing the accessories, makeup, shoes and bag. Not a big fan of those floral prints romper. Sure makes one look like you are still in your peejays from the 60s! But for really petite girls, some may still pull it off.


Do you like the comfort of rompers? Or find it a pain especially when you need to go to the restroom ?


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo


Follow me on twitter! twitter.com/mayyb

No comments:

Post a Comment