It was a late Sunday start and I was craving for pies terribly. With nothing much opened in Perth on a winter morning, my friend and I headed down to Etro Cafe for a quick bite.
It is in a very good location on King Street and I thought food would be quite alright don't you think?
1. The chicken pot pie took forever to arrive.
2. It looked good and was piping hot.
3. The mash is too chunky and quite bland.
4. The chicken pot pie did NOTHING to satisfy my craving.
5. It was bland and watery.
6. The chicken pieces were few.
7. Hefty price for a lousy meal.
8. Service is also really not that awesome.
I think you can tell I won't be in a hurry to return.