Monday, January 21, 2013

mayyn meal - Cafe Relish

This is in Perth - It was yet another random weekend that started late and slow with good weather bestowed upon us. Driving North instead of South, we stumbled upon this cafe that was quiet in the afternoon and no one else was in search of breakfast/lunch at 2pm really.

Cafe Relish is unassuming and if you dont look out for it, you might miss it amongst the rest of the white shophouses on the same row...

Inside however, those four paintings did take my breath away. I really liked them.



Pretty standard, go up to the counter and did our orders. It was so quiet that I could hear a pin drop. Well, almost. But I was too hungry to care about ambience.




It didn't take me long to decide on the breakfast item: Kickstarter.


Sure dont look like what I had in mind when I ordered it. And it doesnt look like much but trust me on the taste. It was real good. Both my friend and I ordered the same thing too.

This mishmash assortment make for a nice sweet, slightly spicy and healthy-ish combination that really would kickstart anyone's day.

Perhaps I will visit again, and see if the cafe is as quiet as it seemed when brunch time calls.


Cafe Relish on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment