Monday, January 21, 2013

mayyn meal - Sayers

It was just the beginning of summer when I returned to Perth after a month's break sometime in November last year (damn, time flies). My first weekend back was pretty awesome, catching up with X and getting in a good brunch! Thankfully, without much of a queue which the place was known to have on a weekend...

We were looking for Sayers Sister (the second outlet) but couldnt seem to locate it anywhere in Northbridge. We gave up and drove down to Leederville where the original Sayers is.


I had the salmon open-faced omelette. Definitely yummy and choked full of salty smoked salmon.The pear salad was also refreshing on such a hot day. Abit more spinach on the omelette will have been great!


My friend had the chorizo and scrambled eggs and spinach on toast. The scrambled eggs was very well done, milkiness and soft and smooth. Yummy!

Was quite impressed with their coffee too. Sayers has never disappointed me thus far! Except I try to avoid the long queues on popular times on weekend mornings.


Ootd for Sayers.

Anyhow, my first time at Sayers was in early 2012 and I had the hotcakes which was a bit too tough for my liking.


and this leek and potato croquette is a popular choice. 

Will I return? Of course, in a heartbeat. Just blogging about it makes me wish I could take a drive down there tomorrow morning and then go for a window shop round the quaint shops on the Oxford Street strip.


Sayers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment