Tuesday, January 29, 2013

mayyn meal - Pique Nique

Had a quick sisterly lunch out last summer and we decided to head to Pique Nique at Ngee Ann City, Orchard after abit of shopping.

It has a very narrow shop front in the midst of Takashimaya and can be very easily missed. But their cakes and desserts display ensure anyone looking for them will not be misled.


The place sits quite a few despite the narrow front.







We had a cushion booth for the both of us and decided to order burgers instead of breakfast which usually draws us in. Who doesnt love a brunch?



Anyway I am glad I ordered their burger. Fish, in my case.

I love the toasted bun which was just perfection and the fish was light and soft and crispy.




Sis had their beef burger and she did enjoy it too. But their buns were really to-die-for. 

Haven't really returned since as reviews in general were quite poor. But perhaps I shall go back one of these days and try out their brunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment