Thursday, October 13, 2011

Completely Random

A little note or virtual flowers can do wonders for a friend who is feeling very down...

I remembered I had a month's worth of notes to open up daily given to me by one of my besties in Singapore. Jojo was so sweet and she spent so much time doing it for me. I loved it. The song she picked out for me on one of those days remain close to my heart till today and plays on my phone as a favourite.

My Wish by Rascal Flatts.

Photos credits: Jolene Ong

And a couple of weeks ago, I felt so 'depressed' and down and homesick. I am so glad I have whatsapp these days and its so much easier to keep in touch with friends back home. She dropped me a bouquet of virtual tulips to cheer me up on a Monday morning!

Thank you girlfriend, can't wait to head home and hang out xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment