Monday, October 17, 2011

Mayy's Closet #69

Enough about food? I hear cries of "No" and I agree but sometimes lets not get too saturated!

Sorry about the photo quality as I used my phone to snap these photos. I got this black/white checkered dress from Ally in Carousel and have no idea if I have blogged about it before. I have come to realise my wardrobe is pretty standard when it comes to colours and have since tried to expand that... TRY being the keyword.

Love the prints and its something new in my wardrobe for sure. The gold buttons add an understated glamour factor to this otherwise simple dress. Pretty corporate too especially if I add a nice tailored jacket to it.

Absolutely love the slim
This is sort of what sold the dress as well, the back curvelines! Anything thats asymmetrical, and different on the back, I love it. Its something I have picked up living here in Perth and seeing how these girls arent afraid to dress and flaunt their curves. It is harder in Singapore because everyone is so skinny and petite and I feel like such a giant there.


Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

That's ym first time wearing it with a big black quilted clutch and black suede stilettoes. Perfect to take you from the workplace through to drinks and dinner out and about in the city no? So far, I dont see myself putting it up for sale and it remains with me for a while.

What do you think? Prints yay or nay? Too casual for the workplace? (Did I blog about this before?!)

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment