Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mayy's Closet #68

Now that we have shoes sorted... let's talk clothes. Well maybe one before we talk food again because its lunch time soon!!!

I have since sold this dress but sometimes think back and wish I didnt...despite knowing it is the right choice.

The simple black toga bodycon dress with gold studs. It really is one of my favourites and the material is amazing. I got it in Singapore Bugis Street and was custom made by the shop so only had limited number of pieces. I got the last one!

I supposed I got to wear it once at least and pulled off the whole look like I intended to with my bangs and eye makeup! Its simple and the colour combinations already sorted. Elegant in its own way and understated in its glamour. I cant rave enough about it!

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Silly me didnt take too many photos that night! But hey! good times dont always need to be captured by film. I'll miss you precious dress, and I hope your new owner treats you real well! Getting very regretful at this point....

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment