Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mayy's Closet #76

Now when you see this outfit, you may think it looks familiar. I agree I do have something similar (especially colour-wise)in my closet, but why did I get it?! (besides the fact that I am such a hoarder).

Anyway, I got it because the first one in my closet is from Zara and I do love it to bits. Besides that, I wanted something comfortable and versatile from autumn to winter to spring!

The khaki green cowlneck knit dress is from Supre. While it is not made from the best material around, I wear it quite often because its quite comfy and the easiest thing on lazy days. With leggings, stockings, or on its own. With flats, booties, boots, stilettos. The possibilities are pretty much endless. Add a turtleneck beneath to keep warm, a scarf, a long necklace, a fedora hat, a slingbag, a holdall, a backpack...
Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

I like it so much I went and got a second one, in black! Which I really like. I do have alot of blacks in my closet... Not only is it a cowl neckline, I can stretch the neckline further and have it as a drop-shoulder dress!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment