Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shoestopper #48

More yummilicious and on-trend styles! This pair of lace-up orange wedges from Hot Options at Target are bound to make you the star wherever you go this spring!

I got them online via facebook but have decided to part with them. i.e. Selling them. Brand new from previous owner to me. They are really pretty but I just can't have any more shoes!

Orange! Neon bright colours and wedges are all over the style pages this spring eh? But I need to fund my other pair (s) of wedges that I got or plan to get hahaha. So since I have a similar kind in blue, I would give up this brand new one!

Real comfortable with cushion soles...

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Stand tall amongst the crowd! How much are you liking this as much as I do?

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment