Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shoestopper #52

Inkeeping with the racing season and demure themes, I thought I would blog about a pair of pumps/heels that would have worked with the outfit (though my first choice would be strappy heels but I've already blogged about my Betts silver mirror pair!).

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

This suede black lace-trimmed pair is my very first pair of proper heels which I got from Mondo ages ago (back in high school). It's brought me from school to dinner with family to work to nights out. Its been such a trooper. You can tell it is alittle worn in and faded at this point when the photo was taken.

I love it. It fits perfectly, the heels were skinny but perfectly stable. The pointed fronts were comfortable but painful for those who look at me wearing it. Let's not mess around with me when I wear this pair. Pretty sure it will hurt you more than it does me. The insoles were properly cushioned and provided ample support. Mondo's shoes quality has since slipped drastically which is kinda disappointing.

This little pretty trooper has since been retired as Ive worn it out. Sure worth the money I paid for it! I really kinda miss it... There's nothing quite like it so far.

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment