Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mayy's Closet #72

Not really in keeping with my shoes theme so far, but I was just in correspondence with my royal panda (inside joke) so I thought I would post a closet raid which always reminds me of him. We went to the business school ball a couple of years ago. Quite a bit of dramz because the dress I intended to wear had a broken zipper and luckily I had a spare balldress in my closet (pays to be a hoarder) and had to do a quick buy for my accessories before I went to get my makeup and hair done.

This pink floral silkscreen printed handkerchief dress is from Forever New and absolutely luxurious. I'm putting this up for sale at half its original price too. I am sort of glad I wore this dress because my royal panda got me a wrist corsage which is just beautiful. Matches perfect.

My hair was done at Valentino's in Carousel and makeup by Nora at Chanel.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

A completely unglam shot but hey, thats me! Always up for a good laugh. Not at my slimmest and Mummy is very critical of this dress. Pfffft. I love it so tough luck, mama.

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment