Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mayy's Closet #74

Still stuck in uni doing consultation. Students really only show up at the very end. Exam's Tuesday so I really dont expect anyone until Friday or Monday... Anyway, so many thoughts running through my mind at the moment. Perhaps I will do some thinking and have pensive moments to myself soon.

Anyhow, I managed to squeeze in some fun and partying with my college friends when Tom came back into town during the last couple of weeks of my thesis submission. Shocker really. But here is the outfit for the night of fun amidst the stress.

A chiffon top bondage dress from Supre. Bought it last year but never got round to wearing it because the top part is trasclucent and I couldnt think of a good way to wear it. Went with a basic black boob tube for the night but would have gone with a lace bustier anytime! So this dress isnt going anywhere at the moment.

Okay, so it is a little short. I do wish it is longer so I can wear it for corporate purposes. Black and gold is my favourite combination and never fails me.


Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

Sometimes, a little simplicity never hurts. Nothing too loud but still enough for me to go out and have a good and sexy time!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment