Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shoestopper #49

Yes, back to shoe blogging! I have quite a few I havent taken photos of and upload here. My usb isnt even updated so I can blog about new shoes! Pffffft. Anyways, this is just as good.

Just in time for the summer season. Open-toed sandals and a little bit of glam.


Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
I got this bright silver pair from Bangkok and was really comfortable. It goes with me on most holidays because of the soft cushion back and the comfortable middle straps.

While open-toed sandals can get quite flat and dusty after wearing for a whole day of shopping/sightseeing, this is no different. The difference was this pair doesnt allow the back to feel any pain, it gets you through the day comfy.

This pair came about during the period when gladiator sandals were all the rage. I hated that phase and never got myself one. I dont find them attractive. But when I saw this, its glam take on the gladiators definitely twisted my hand on this.

Honestly, its not a pair for life but I am glad to have it in my shoe collection.

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment