Friday, October 28, 2011

Mayy's Closet #75

What are the summer colours this year? For me, its all about the coral pink and orange colours. I have wedges that colour which I am selling just because I really have too many pairs of shoes. And a cute pair of ballet flats. Anyhow, I have one particular shirt which I got this year that I really like in the shade of coral orange I have been looking for. Watermelon, some call it.

A cut-out sleeve top always brings something different to the outfit, even if its a simple jeans and tee outfit.

Black is so predictable as it goes with anything. But grey really brings out the bright colours. Or be adventurous and team it with electric blue or green bottoms. Thought I could wear it with leggings but its a little too sheer and camel toes are never good looks. I like it that the back is longer because it can be played around with especially with hemlines in terms of wearing a mini bodycon skirt or layering it over a basic tank dress! Methinks a white chiffon bondage skirt would work really well in the season and for standing out in the crowd!

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

A bit of gold accessories in this case never hurts and great for breaking the monotony of colours and bringing out your body tan for summer! Glitter stilettos if you dare!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment