Friday, August 16, 2013

mayyn meal - Sittella Winery

This is definitely one of my favourite places in Perth and the view is just amazing. No secret that I would have chosen this to take my bestfriend to when we were out for a day in Swan Valley.


We had been eating alot so we split one main course here before going off to have more food elsewhere.


Great with the wine we chose and the weather we had that day. 


The salmon was abit overcooked and service was abit slow but it was a busy day in the restaurant.

I have been a couple of other times before and always just had a good time with family and friends out there enjoying the food and wine and the wonderful view. I do think it is a lovely place to hold a wedding or even to go out for lunch in Swan Valley



Sittella Winery & Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment