Thursday, February 17, 2011

Completely Random

Doing nothing much else, and procrastinating on other things due.
I sit here in front my laptop in the comfort of the slightly air-coned room,
popping these little bit-sized pineapple tarts into my mouth.

Photo credits:mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Every CNY, my auntie sends me 2 bottles of these without fail. Ever since the year she gave it to us and found out I love them to bits. I even hide it from everyone else so I can have it all to myself. I like that they are so small and packed full of flavour. That ball of pineapple filling is not too sweet and sticks well together. It bursts like stars in my mouth when I pop it in and bite. Giggles. The cupcake crust is very buttery and thin. Good mix to the pineapple filling!

They are just darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment