Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mayy has a shopping regret #2

You know how they say one CANNOT buy shoes during the 15 days of CNY? It drives me slightly nuts, especially when you are overseas and shoes are abound? New shoe shops, new shoe designs....

Well I almost broke that taboo for a particular shoe. I would too because it is just so different and so up my street! RAH. Alas, they did not have my size. Only a size up. I would buy it normally I guess but the guilt of wanting to break that taboo drives me to say NO. Should I be proud of that? I dont know yet.....

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
I MEAN WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT THAT GOLDEN GOODNESS?!

Add to the fact I love Greek mythology and all things Grecian in fashion. This one reminds me of a greek goddess. Or god, the one with winged shoes. Sighs happily.

On the lookout for it? Charles and Keith in Philippines. I know, and I am in Singapore. HAH.

Till my next post, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment