Friday, February 11, 2011

Shoestopper #9

Enough about food for now, it is back to my favourite topic, shoes. However, it IS Singapore and food is a HUGE part of life here. Once going back to Perth, there will fewer food finds I think. But don't fret, I will share more on other stuff close to my heart.

Mum and I decided to head out to NEX megamall in Serangoon to buy Cookie's food and have some lunch. Being CNY, I get to wear new stuff without Mum saying something. So I finally decided to wear a new pair of sandals I got from my Bangkok trip in mid 2010. From the big Platinum mall.

Don't you think the candy colours are the cutest? If you know me, it comes as no surprise that I would choose that particular shade of green or pink (though really, pink is not a favourite colour. It is all just purely coincidental!).

Yeah, I like the colour combinations. I like the design. I like that it is not common and special. I like that it is comfortable and not too hard because it does look like the sole is too stiff and the straps may cut. But they don't at all. I like that it is pretty girly and cute. Yet it is not over the top and too 'act-cute'.


Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
I like that it fits my feet well and matches my skin tone. I wore a blue dress with it and it still looked alright. So even if it looked like it is difficult to match with outfits, I would disagree. Because of the white and gold parts, you can really wear it with almost anything! Er, except formal and corporate wear but that is just no need for me to tell you that.

You know, sometimes flat sandals or shoes are too flat to last a long time in it or too flat that it becomes uncomfortable? Well, this one isn't. The little black lift behind manages to make it look flat yet whe you wear it, you don't feel like your feet has no support.

Oh alright, I love this pair. Enough said.

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment