Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mayy's current frustration

Sorry I haven't been blogging the past few days. It's just been mega busy around here and the rain just contributes to the lack of motivation.

I got a new phone the other day, Blackberry Torch 9800. I have been using the Nokia e71 and I just love that one. The whole shifting of data took me a whole day yesterday and I am still frustrated with the BB. I guess and I hope that I will get used to it soon. Fingers crossed.

Please do leave a comment if you have used a BB and have any tips or thoughts about it. Would really appreciate all kinds of help to ease this whole process. I feel like such a lost lamb.

Oh, and before I forget, here's wishing everyone out there a Happy Chinese New Year in the year of Rabbit! Gong Xi Fa Cai and a year of good health! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment