Monday, February 14, 2011

Today, Mayy...

Today is Valentine's Day! Happy Vday to all the lovers and romantics and friends out there. I have always thought of today as the day to celebrate all kinds of relationships. Friends, loves, family. It was always fun in secondary school and also junior college.

I accomplished alot today too. I settled my bank stuff, my phone plans and booked in a wax appointment. I even got started on gym and eating healthy! It is a good start. Here's hoping the rest of my year continues at such a pace.

My little blackberry is ringing and beeping. It is giving me such a headache at this point. But I supposed I will get used to it. Sighs. However, it brings me a step closer to everyone else wherever they are. Through whatsapp, bbm, msn, fb, twitter. It is nice that I can tweet like I am in Singapore now. But I must really exercise my discipline now!

Going out and walking through Carousel with Anna is a big step today. I managed to not buy anything until I got to Cotton On Body. I did buy a couple of things but hey, it is Valentine's Day and I needed to get that. Shan't divulge my buys here for today ;)

We also went on a little DSLR outing to Canning Bridge/Esplanade/Applecross area. With the yacht club and big mansions surrounding it. So pretty and grand. Sighs dreamily. Will upload some photos when Anna's uploaded them.

Slowly getting a sense of really settling down and schedule properly for the new year in uni. I can only get down to that tomorrow once I have met with Jeanette to sort out my enrolment. For now, let's enjoy today even if I am having such a headache with the blistering weather here. OUCH. Remember to put on sunscreen every morning! It is good for you in the long run.

So what are you doing today with your other half? or your friends? Romance should not really be just limited to one day. Shows of love and appreciating are needed in relationships every other day. But if you have neglected or forgotten, today is a day to remember and make a little resolution for every other day henceforth. For me, I don't know what I am doing. It is apparently a surprise. ;)

Till the sun blocks, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment