Sunday, April 10, 2011

Completely Random

I know I am blogging non-stop. But hey, if you were the lucky few who saw that rare fb wall post then good for you. If not, too bad! For now, let's turn our attention to my current favourite car of the past year and still reigning.
The Audi R8.
I love Audis, I spent my teenage years with them. As an impressionable youth, it stuck. I love the round curvy looks that Audi maintains in all its models. I hate boxy looking cars. No fast sharp lines. I guess that is why while I love the engines of Ferrari and Lambo, their looks don't much fly by me.

That's me after dinner at Oosh in Dempsey Hill, Singapore. That belongs to the owner. I love the white R8. Definitely the only colour I would want it in, just like how an Audi A1 is supposed to be candy apple red and not any other colour. I love how the engine is shown off in the back transparent glass. It is sex on wheels.

It's also like how an Audi A6 should always be grape/dark wine coloured for me. I must admit, the rides haven't been too smooth of late. I love that quattro a few years back. That one had the best grip on the road and the engine ran so smoothly. Listen to my heart purr just thinking about it.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


I saw a black one yesterday at Claremont parked outside Country Road. Yummy.

Last year, I spotted a black one in King Street, parked outside Louis Vuitton. Then the owner, yummy daddy walked out carrying the tiniest of tiny paper bags in that SIGNATURE robin egg blue. Yes girls, collective sigh. The daddy was buying mummy Tiffany's. He opened the front bonnet of the car and gently set it in before he locked the car and went on his way. If you think that is NOT cute enough, he was tagged along by the cutest baby boy. Two hotties, one adult and one mini me. Collective squeals I hear? You are allowed to. Even the gays, I hear you.

No comments:

Post a Comment