Monday, April 11, 2011

Mayy's Closet #25

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
So in the mood to be partying! Here's a dress I bought last summer from City Beach in Harbourtown at AUD29. I think the brand is Moolala. Wore it out once during a Saturday night out in Perth. The size is not perfect for me but I refused to leave it in the shops. The shoulders were alittle too wide. BUT it has got to come home with me.

I love the mesh sides and mesh deep V plunging neckline. The back ends in a very low V bare back. I totally forgot to take a photo of it! But perhaps when I wear it again, I will. I think sis and mum saw the photo and think it to be a little too revealing. Er no, the bits are all covered and the dress is long enough too. I had a real good night in it.

I also don't have the orangey coral colour in my wardrobe. Something different! I paired it with the sequinned Rubi Shoestopper #4 and a silver clutch from Portsman. Instead of leaving my hair down like I always do, I put it up in a cheerleader high ponytail. Pile on the black rubber bracelets. Eyeliner, mascara and silver glitter on the eyes. We are all set now!

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment