Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mayy's Closet #33

Hello everyone! How was your easter break? I hope you found lots of chocolate eggs and had a good rest even if you don't celebrate the holiday. I don't either but really appreciated the break. Now that I am back, I thought let's talk clothes and then shoes.

So here's a top I bought in December last year in Supre Osborne Park.
The blue see-through kaftan-like top is such a happy colour on a cloudy day. I got it for AUD10 or less. I had to wear a white tank top inside and paired it with my Cotton On grey skinny jeans. A simple look for a day in uni and still looked like I put in some sort of effort with a long necklace.



Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


Yes, I love butterfly sleeves and I just haven't got round to wearing them all and posting about them. They are comfortable and look good too. Wonderful for spring time and a staple in my vacation wardrobe. Especially if they are long enough for me to wear leggings with. For me, that combination always ranks number one for my airplane outfits.


Not only that, this particular top is such a triple threat because I can just wear it as a throwover/kaftan over my bikini/swimsuit for a day out at the beach or a resort/beach vacation! No?


Don't you love a piece of clothing that can be used in so many ways?


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment