Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mayy's Closet #32

Good morning! No, it is actually 9pm at night now but I only just woke up from my nap. I have a flight tonight home so I thought it wise. I have been having the worst kind of sleep for the past weeks. I always wake up feeling like I have had a marathon night.

Regardless, I have been pushing my body limits. This is one of the dresses I wore to combat fatigue and went out instead last Friday for dinner and a quick shop around in the city with Anna. I spent a whole full day out and about in it, from uni to city.

Not very clear here, it is a new dress from Supre. Yes one of the online buys. I thought it was a flower kind of print that I don't have in my wardrobe. Pretty grandma vintage chic. Flower power 60s look.



Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


So I accessorized accordingly. Gold tear drop earrings and white/gold/wood bangles. I even did my hair up for the day. I liked the shirred neck line and how breezy it is. I wore it on a cool autumn day and well, it didn't seemed to me like it could stand up to the cold but it did somehow. I am impressed. I definitely know how it stacks up on summer days. If on a wintery day, I could just wear black stockings with it and and boots. And a granny knit cardigan. I need me one of those now. We will see.


Well then, that's a blog post for now. Maybe I will do one more but I shldnt think so. You may or may not also hear from me in a week.


MEANTIME, HAVE A GOOD EASTER HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! May the Easter bunnies send you a big basket full of eggs and chocolate goodness!


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment