Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mayy's Closet #21

I have had such a lousy week's worth of quality sleep, or lack thereof. I resorted to wearing new clothes to perk me up a little. Does dressing up fun wake you up? It makes me feel better. But I have to crop my pale face out because the eyebags are horrendous. Nevertheless, here's the outfit I wore on Friday. And yes I refused to be bundled up in jackets. I know it's in the twenties now but I am still happy wearing summer clothes. I liked how this outfit looked sidewise, the drop hem of the top and how it visually lengthens the body. The coral pink ruffles complemented the grey-blue fitted skirt from Temt. I love the gradient and paint splash colours. It sure helps that it only costs me AUD4.95 too.

The three cute heart-shaped buttons on the Supre cropped top. I didn't quite know how I was going to wear this top when I bought it but I know I had to have it. At AUD2.50, I think I can afford buying it to stare at it even if I don't wear it. Good to know that I finally found a way to wear it out.



That's the front view of the outfit. Since the cropped top opens up in front, I had to wear a white basic tank as a base. I am not crazy about the front view but I guessed I could live with it because of...



Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


The back view! and the side view. It is thankfully, not overly cutesy and the fitted skirt managed to give an edge to the outfit. I paired it with a pair of grey pointed flat pumps because well, I didn't think a pair of heels would be wise. It would have sort of an overkill, like trying too hard.


What do you think? Yay or nay? What would you pair the cropped top with? I am thinking jeans perhaps? Is it too revealing if I leave the basic tank out? Only if I have rock solid abs. HAHA.


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment