Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mayy's Closet #20

Still 'inspired' from the weather and a day of doing absolutely nothing academically inclined, here's a closet post on an outfit I wore a couple of years back when it was rainy and cold. It was one of those spontaneous weekend day out with Anna, this one to Freo for fish and chips & Baskin Robbins.

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


Yes, I brought that umbrella out with me. I love it and it's practical. Oh, and it's pretty. Now for the clothes. It's my favourite Zara sweater top. I have it in four or five different colours. And I am NOT stopping. This green one is my first of such tops so it holds more meaning to me. It goes well with EVERYTHING and especially the Puma bag I am toting in this photo. The Puma bag was a birthday gift from the 0906 boys back in teejay days. I like its functionality and shape. It holds alot more than it looks. I paired it with leggings and denim shorts. And this is no normal leggings, they are really thick ones from Best & Less kids section. I read somewhere in a magazine on how denim shorts should be left for summer. I think Katie Holmes was wearing this combi. Well, I think it is all about layering it up and how you pull it off. I am not saying I pulled it off here but hey, it sure makes use of the summer wardrobe. My Jay Jays ankle boots is also sort of my rain boots so it comes as part of the deal back then when it rains. I accessorized with a big red faux crystal heart necklace I got from one of my Bangkok trips.


Anyhow, that was comfortable for a day out and is not difficult to pull together. What do you think, denim shorts with leggings yay or nay?


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment