Sunday, April 17, 2011

M's Makeup Case

Goodness, it has been a while since I said I would blog about this again. Sorry, I was just sidetracked. I am so not a makeup girl. I prefer using getting it professionally done when it's special events. Alas, you grow up and you head out. And sometimes, simple things need to be learnt. Let's talk about my eyeshadows. They are simple to apply and they change your look in an instant. These are what I have with me at the moment: Bobbi Brown palette of dark brown, light brown and nude; Red Earth; Clarins brown/pink/blue mini sample palette; Cyber Colours. Most of them are bought from Sasa in Singapore. I love Red Earth makeup. If I had to choose one to stick to for the rest of my life, I think it would have to be it. The range is comprehensive enough. Cycber Colours is a pretty cool brand too. I just got the black/glitter one for instant smoky look. And the pure silver glitter ones is PERFECT for night outs. I always carry it with me and my friends apply it on in the ladies whenever they meet me. Light up the eyes literally. Lol.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


I use the Iced Brownie from Red Earth already. It is just brown with shimmer. So perfect for a dinner with friends and you really don't want to put too much effort in. It sure helps. I have not tried Cleopatra yet but I knew I had to buy it when I saw it. Gold. OK GOLD. I don't know how to pair it with just yet. Give me a moment...


So are you an eyeshadow kind of girl? What colours are your favourite? How do you like applying them? I find that using the little finger works.


Till my next makeup case, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment