Monday, April 4, 2011

Mayy's Closet #19

I am so stoked for the cooler weather that is coming up in the later part of this week. So I shall blog about a dress I really liked for such air-cony seasons. It is from Best and Less kids section, and I bought both the pink and yellow. However, I think I gave the yellow one away as a gift and kept the pink for myself. I just wore a black long sleeve top and leggings as the base so the pink dress pops. I really liked the scarf from Cotton On. It gives the look a less girly feel, more edge.

Instead of jelly flats, put on a pair of ivory ankle boots from Jay Jays. A silver-striped black turtleneck to give it a bit of colour. With a ivory cream and gold threads beret (from Ripcurl, I think) which I got from a magazine (Dolly/Girlfriend) again.


Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


Or with a plain black turtleneck top without any other accessories. I liked the very slight folds/tiers at the hem of the dress. I have also tried wearing it as a dress on its own on very hot summer days but it is really a tad too short so I don't wear it as often during summer. I have since donated/given this dress away because well, I must make space for the new stuff. Just like today, I got two new dresses and a blazer from Ally. I miss shopping. Need more time at Carousel, today was just a really short pass through to get my Medicare card done.


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment