Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mayy has a shopping regret #4

For the past weeks of shopping once I was done with my first semester, I did get quite a bit of new items but also quite abit of heartbreaks when something I LOVELOVELOVE is unavailable in my size. Here is one of them... (I am still holding out hope though).


Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Reminiscient of the one and only, and my favourite Chanel peony, Forever New has this pair of ankle boots, or booties as I like to call them. I have tried so many in the shops at Garden City, Carousel and Harbourtown. There are two colours - tan and black. Let's recap on my heartbreak. I tried on size 8 but they are too big for me. Black just isn't as nice and I really have quite enough black footwear. Not only I don't have any tan footwear, I also really liked this one! HMPF. Size 7 fits me just right but I have yet to find a tan one, only in black. So I tried size 6 in the photo and yes... they fit but I am afraid they will hurt after a while since my toes are all the way at the front. I asked for size 7 at the latest try in Harbourtown, and when she said there were 2 pairs showing up on the system, I was near joy. HOWEVER, when she finally unearthed them from the big boxes, there were only 3 shoes. One side was missing, and the ONLY left side was faulty with the flower detached. OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

So I left the place empty-handed yet again. Okay, not completely empty handed, just without the boots. I got pants and a blouse and a fifties-style skirt and an awesome pantsuit which needs some altering. I did NOT get them all at one go alright, they were from separate occasions. I may have a shopaholism addiction...

Till my next post, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment