Friday, June 3, 2011

M's Movie Choice #6: The Hangover 2

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! EVERYBODY GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! Okay, shut up already May. I hate this song, and presumably you too. But I would like to clarify that if Chord Overstreet and the other two Glee guys sing this, I am cool with it though.

Anyway, I spent Thursday night at the movies with my two boys, Jeremy and Steven and Kelly and Ly and her husband. Just us sessional tutors for abit of fun. See, teachers aren't that boring you know. We headed to Event Cinemas down in Innaloo which is my first time there. It is huge and pretty cool for Perth. Very new and high tech. Everyone okay-ed my decision to watch The Hangover 2. My only reason for watching this: BRADLEY COOPER, he plays Phil.


They are epic though. Above is the poster for part 1 which I must truthfully admit that I haven't watch but no fear, I am going to buy both DVDs. Part 1 and 2 when they are sure to come out in a nice two disc pack. Instead of Vegas, the guys headed to Thailand for Stu's wedding to Lauren (played by Ed Helms and Jamie Chung respectively). There will be some spoilers so yeah, don't read on if you don't want to know.




Here in this photo of the boys lost in Bangkok, we have Phil, Stu and Alan (played by the hilarious Zach Galifianakis). With the most adorable and smart monkey. Yes, they woke up hungover shit and lost again. So they are re-tracing their steps.

The 'wolfpack' headed to Thailand, with Doug played by a pretty cute Justin Bartha. What a fine specimen of the male species, that Bradley Cooper. Looking good.

Photos credits: www.imdb.com

And one of my favourite scenes, Stu singing a really crappy song about their really crappy day while they sail through the river. I mean, the boys got into pretty shitty times with Phil getting shot (I nearly cried), Alan giving up the monkey (he was real upset), Alan getting paranoid and a tattoo like Mike Tyson and finding out he had sexytime with a ladyboy. There are some graphic moments too with some naughty bits images. OH BOY, is what I can say.

Funnyman Ken Jeong reprised his role of Mr. Chow and he had some good comedic lines in there! Ending was a happy one, of which I am proud to announce. I won't give it all away explicitly. I liked it, how it all ties in and everyone was back together, in whole pieces or not.

Well, so if you have nothing to do this weekend (I unfortunately just got delegated some work from my supervisors), GO CATCH THIS MOVIE! Bound to turn a blue day right around since laughter is the best medicine. Ly went home last night and watched the first movie with her hubs and she declared part 2 better. Well, you can go be the judge of that!

Till my next movie mood, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment