Monday, June 27, 2011

Mayy's Closet #59

Another day in uni but managed to somehow not get much done. Still so obsessed over selling my clothes. I need patience! Lol. Anyway, also spent three hours away at lunch. Pretty healthy but ruined it with a big slice of mudcake back at the pantry...

Here's a short closet post on a Future State halter top I wore only once thus far.


Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


After about 3 years in my closet unworn, I wore this black embellished halter dress top with grey skinny jeans last year on a night out in Perth when my cousin came to town. Bought it when I was in JC during a GSS period in Wisma Atria. I brought it back to Singapore, hmmmmm. looking at it makes me miss it. It is such an understated elegant piece with a satin finish.


Would get a close-up one of these days because there are layered details above the embellished bits. However, it is an unforgiving piece. Must be in shape to wear it. Doesn't hide bugles properly so it is not for a night where you know you are going out for a big dinner! And definitely no beer when wearing this top!


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment