Tuesday, June 14, 2011

M's Food Find #53

Maybe it is because it is winter, or that I am suffering from some kind of weird eating disorder. Nevertheless, I somehow managed to kick my routine of eating one proper meal a day aside from liquids or fruits. And gave in to my guilt by indulging in my snack attacks of late. The bad thing about this isn't the snacks I am eating. It is the amount I eat and still want to eat. It is like this bottomless pit. And I KNOW I am not preggers. So I have since resolved to NOT buying anymore snacks when I go groceries shopping. No snacks, no eating. Too bad tummy, deal with it.

One of the snacks I have come to love indulging in once every couple of months is Shapes by Arnott's. And not just ANY Shapes flavour. There is only ONE flavour I liked.

Yes, from the Sensations (considered the gourmet line) line Tomato & Chilli. They sure won't kidding about 'Flavours You Can See'. I love seeing my fingers turn red from the flavour toppings and licking them clean. The sweet and spicy kick really satisfies. I pop one, the second one and soon enough I won't rest until the box is wiped out.

They recently have two new flavours to the Sensations line, one of my favourite potato chips flavour/combinations: Balsamic Vinegar and Sea Salt.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
While this is nothing to crow about, the balsamic vinegar really comes true. However, nothing can beat the Smith's crinkle cut potato chips when it comes to Vinegar and Salt. NOTHING. Perhaps only the real balsamic vinegar. So I will stick to my Tomato & Chilli for now. I find it hard for Shapes to really top that flavour for me.

Shapes have so many different flavours and lines catering to every individual's preferences. The international one where they try to do woodfire pizza flavour, feta and something of that sort. Really, I have tried most of them and I still prefer T&C.

So which is YOUR favourite? Or Shapes aren't your thing?

Till my next food find, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment