Monday, June 6, 2011

Mayy's Closet #48

A closet post before I bombard you with more food! This post's main focus is the bright coloured leggings I got from Cotton On. The pink and blue.

Still fairly new in Perth. The skirt with ruffled hem has since been gifted to my ex-housemate because she really liked it. The Roxy layered racerback is still with me but since it was too cold, I added a black turtleneck.


A really relaxed day to uni because it was crunch time I think. Paired with the Gorgio Armani oversized sweater and my classic adidas bag and sneakers.


The pink one with denim shorts and a simple black long sleeve top from Cotton On Body. See, some of their items can be worn out!

With a black tunic minidress from Bugis, layered with a black turtleneck again.

Or wear with flats instead of boots for a spring day.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com


And with my own-designed oversized hoodie sweater from my JC class and fur-trimmed boots. Yes, very colour coordinated the outfits here. Too Japanese/Asian/loud on hindsight BUT WHATEVS!


Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment