Monday, June 27, 2011

M's Makeup Case

Before I blog more on clothes and food, let's take a break with make-up! My love affair with Red Earth continues...

That's one of their limited new edition lip gloss which is a glittery brown finish. It just enhances the lips and for those with a fairer skin tone. Not to be used with brown blush! It is for days or nights when you have heavy eye makeup or a pink tone.

I used one of their nude lipgloss when I first came to playing with make-up. It was a very nude pink shimmery gloss under the same range with similar looking tube except it was a silver cap. I love that as it pales my lips enough to make my cheeks colour pop. And I don't use blusher.

Try it! They stay on for quite a bit and have a thick glossy finish.

I did say I would post this up. That's the Red Earth eyeshadow aptly named Cleopatra. I'm absolutely in love with this. Goes perfectly with my wardrobe. I bought it in Bangkok's Red Earth standalone shop in Siam Paragon (I think). The dark gold dust is gorgeous. Very rock chic and elegant.

Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
And that's how it looks on. It really stays on and stains the eyelids properly. Perfect for me.

Till my next make-up case, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment