Saturday, June 11, 2011

M's Food Find #49

Right, I mentioned that the bunch of us decided to have dinner at Bollywood Rest-o-bar before our Hangover 2 movie at Greater Union Cinema Complex (corner of Leige Street & Scarborough Beach Road, Innaloo).



A very clean, colourful, textureed and virbant decor greets you when you enter the door...



You could kick back with a drink at the bar



Even the menu is so fun to play with. Indian music was playing pretty loudly. It is like being transported into a fun Indian movie.

Really quite a lot to choose from!

Pretty candlelight...

That is the fish masala on the left and lamb curry on the right. Fish masala was generous with fish pieces and not that spicy. Lamb was spicier and really meaty. The meats soaked up the flavours really well I must say.





This is the minced lamb, Kheema Naan. It was really good and served piping hot.

I ordered the Aloo Paratha, which is stuffed with potato filling. We didnt want a heavy dinner, I guess. I really do like the occasional Indian cuisine with the spicy curries and all. I love basmati rice and goat curry is always a treat for me.

I find that service was pretty good, not the best but I think they were really accomodating with some of our group not eating and prompt service. It is sort of like a fine dining place, and an affiliate to the Two Fat Indians Restaurant.

Anyway, I would return to this place if I am ever in the area again! Yummy. My favourite indian place so far in Perth is Nine Mary's in the city, just across Matsuri and round the corner from Tony Roma's. I should convince my friends more to go out for indian cuisine! Hahaha. But I do know it is not everyone's cup of tea...

The cinema complex is one of the more advanced ones I have seen in Perth. That is the candy store! SO BIG right?! Chocolate and popcorn! Wheeeee.




Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
And there you go, a photo of me with my dinner companions. Are you a fan of indian cuisine? What kind of food do you like having before movies? I know some people like going to fast food or pizza. Hmmmmm...

Till my next food find, Mayy xo Bollywood Restobar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment