Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mayy loves Cupcakes!

This happened way back in May but here we go! More cupcakes. This bake-off event was organised by CBSplus, a professional development program runned by a student management team. I knew I had to be there on that day even if I didn't have classes. I was excited but unfortunately Tina was sick and did not submit any cupcakes for sale. HAHA. Nevertheless, I got myself some yummy treats using charity as an excuse to buy cupcakes for my friends in uni!

I didn't manage to try this one...

These were done by professional bakers. I just didnt get any of these because I thought the colours were too bright, too fake... or maybe I just wanted some homemade goodies.

Didn't try these, but I am thinking that the yellow lemony colour is supre pretty!

These look pretyt for sure! I am such a sucker for like cute stuff.

Now the milo cupcakes here were good. I got like four of them I think. I had one and gave the other three away. The frosting was abit thick but super yummy!


Photos credits: www.facebook.com/cbsplusofficialphotos


Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Mellisa, one of the tutors at accounting bought this gorgeous looking chocolate cake for the team. The chocolate frosting here triumphs over the milo cupcakes and I could scrape at it whole day long. The chocolate sponge was nothing to sing about, a tad dry and tasteless in my opinion... BUT the best part really is the frosting and the looks.

Oh alright, cupcakes I really want some now.

No comments:

Post a Comment