Monday, June 13, 2011

Shoestopper #37

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
Yes the fur-trimmed suede boots I raved about in my previous closet post. These boots are made for walking I tell you. Sure, I bought like a size too big BUT I can live with it since you wear thick socks around in winter. One of the first pairs of shoes Mum and Dad got me here in Perth at Westfield Carousel, the shop is Williams the Shoemen and they were having a slight discount on this. And they knew I had to have another pair of boots since it was winter when we first arrived. Yay.

While they are a little more high-maintenance and need some taking care of (i.. NO rain), I would say suede boots are SO worth the investment because they are first of all GORGEOUS, and also functional since they keep your feet real warm! The furtrim just makes it look cute. These are a wee bit flat if you are walking for hours in it. But perhaps nothing a really good insole can't solve!

How much are you wishing you had a pair of these too now eh? ;) (Unless you live in Singapore and want to wear it in the dead of humidity, then that is JUST SILLY and so UNCOOL.)

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment