Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mayy's Closet #53

Still waiting for my Glee Season 2 Episode 18 so I decided to do another post! This time on cropped tops. I bought them pretty long ago but only got round to wearing them this year. I guess I love buying stuff but sort of lost the motivation to dress up for awhile there...

Whatever. I finally did so yay me! Cropped tops were the trends of last season but I believe if its something you really like and can rock no matter what, that is YOUR personal style. Never mind trends, just be yourself. AND unique. Surely, that is the biggest trend of all.

For me, I love oversized tops so, even when I bought cropped tops I managed to find a bigger size for myself and still don't look half bad if I say so myself. This Cotton On fireworks/galaxy printed cropped top is one of my favourites. Definitely one for keeps, quite unlike a few I bought then and looked back thinking well maybe it isn't THAT good of an idea you know?

I like the butterfly sleeves and the fact that it is long enough for me to wear jeans with.


Photos credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com
And this black silky one is from Dotti with silver leaf imprints. A tad too big for me I must say but I know it is so comfortable. Which is why I bought it. Although, I really shouldn't have because unlike the first one, I can't see it sticking around long term. Which is why I put it up for sale on the facebook pages like Clothes for Sale - Perth etc. No one is really asking about it yet though... Hmmmmmm. Funny how they don't have flea markets here in Perth like they do in Singapore. The fun kind for youths.

So what do you say to cropped tops? Yay or nay?

Till my next closet raid, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment