Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shoestopper #38

Photo credits: mayydiaries.blogspot.com

This is the pair of stilettos I was wearing in the previous Closet post. My dressy sandals/heels for events and dinner occasions in Perth. I got them at Betts last year at one of their fabulous sales for only AUD27. It is A STEAL. One of my best bargains since they are super comfortable (cushiony soles!) and steady to walk around the whole night in. And of course, dancing post party. The straps also do NOT cut into my feet and the slingbacks hold well. No slipping off! I just love a good solid pair of heels.

I only really have one pair of dress heels in each of the countries I live in (or maybe two). First of all, I am super picky when it comes to these things. Second, I want a good investment and third, something that goes with alot of outfits. There are quite a bit more criteria but shoes find you. You don't find them. So when you come across one that really speaks to you, and you don't have an occasion for it (YET, because you can always create one), please don't let it go. NEVER. Even if you overspent your monthly budget or something. Whatevs, money can always be earned. But you will NEVER find another pair like it again. NEVER.

Have you had any shoes that you regretted letting go? Or just have this specific style you really want but there just isn't ANY like it? Don't lose hope though! Perhaps the right one is just round the corner. It took me more than a year or two to find this pair here. And when you finally get it right (and at a discount no less), it is worth everything.

Till my next shoe-stopping experience, Mayy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment